Wednesday, May 16, 2007

SIGH OF RELIEF...for a while

Well... I'm here in good Hannibal, MO still and let me tell ya... I didn't think that I was going to have so much fun. I'm staying with the Haye's and they are some FUNNY people. I enjoy hanging out with them and they make my stay here worth while.

Class.. Intro to Government.. well that is not so fun. I am paying $4,000 or so to bore myself to pieces for 2.5 hrs a day. I will have to say that my doodling skills and my left handed writing has improved. We have 2 3-4 page papers and 1 8-10 page paper to write oh...and then a final. It is perty easy but not my choice of excitement. I think that watching paint dry would be more fun. Granted I am taking a semester long class in 3 weeks, so that is a plus.

There have been some tough times during May Term, but God is good and He is pulling us through.

I am so excited about my trip to Thailand. I am getting to talk to more and more people from my trip. My project director is from MISSOURI!!! wooo we will be rep'n MO! I can't believe that I leave for Thailand, well Texas but I embark on my journey, 3 weeks from tomorrow!! That seems insaine. I need to do some serious family hang out timeage.

Jenny is in AFRICA. How crazy. I can't believe that one of my best friends is in AFRICA. She will be there for 2 months so if you all could please pray for her, that would be amazing.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm done.

2 comments:

Jenny B said...

i love you!!! say hi to the hayes for me!!

Jenny B said...

i love you!!! say hi to the hayes for me!!