Monday, May 21, 2007

Oh the excitement

Saturday was such a fun day!

Jonas and Charissa got married and it was such a beautiful wedding. I haven't figured out how to put pictures up yet but I will.

On the way down to the wedding Melissa and I were talking about being pulled over and such. I was like I um...don't know where my registration is. I sure hope I can find it. Well I didn't find it. So we just chatted about other things.

WELL... on the way back from the wedding...I GET PULLED OVER!!! THE FIRST TIME EVER!! I was like oh crap! I was like "Melissa, should I call my mom?" The very nice looking cop was like oh... don't need your license I was just pulling you over to let you know that the left lane is for passing only. There is no need to drive in it. I was like oh ok. Then he decides to keep talking about Hannibal-LaGrange and why I was down in Lynn Creek. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Well when he left Melissa was like look in the mirror. I was as white as a ghost. Oh deary.

I only have 3 days left of class. How amazing is that then summer REALLY begins! woot woot! I have to turn in my 8-10 page paper and take my final.

I'm so excited for this summer... OH... I'M GOING TO AMERICAN IDOL TOUR CONCERT!! yay!!!

Well that is all for now.

No comments: