Saturday, March 15, 2008

Looking


This evening I watched August Rush with a few ladies whom I love. This movie is very powerful. It toys with your emotions. :)

In the movie, the boy Evan... August Rush, is trying to find his parents. He is doing everything that he possibly can at the age of 11. He loves music more than he loves food. This is something that the Wizard, Robin Williams, taught him. He wants to find his parents so bad. People keep telling him that they are dead or that they won't want him. His mom wants to know what is going on with him as well.

This is going to sound crazy but I realated this story to my future husband. I think about him all the time and I wonder if he thinks about me. I'm sure that he prays for me and is trying to find me. He is earestly seeking and trying to formulate when we will meet each other. My life verse realates well to this, well I think. Psalm 37:4-5,7a Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him.

I know that I must wait patiently for him and cling to the Lord because the Lord is my constant. In the movie, August's constant is music. When he is feeling down or alone, he runs to his music. This is something that we must do in our faith.

I know that this may sound cheezy but this is what my heart is right now. I am laying it out for everyone to see how much I truely care about my future husband. I love him with all that I have. I pray for him every day and hope that he is growing in the Lord and clinging to him because I will disapoint my husband many times. The Lord will never disappoint us. He will always be there for us and will never leave. I'm not saying that I will leave my husband but that I am not a perfect person. Only Christ is perfect. We must strive to become like Christ. I pray that this is what my future husband is doing.

I love you babe!

Mallory

No comments: