Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Friday but Sunday's comin...

I was driving over to my grandma's house and I heard the song, It's Friday but Sunday's comin. (I'm not sure if that is the name of the song but that is what I'm going to call it.)

So God just really gave me this burst of energy and a rush of emotions. Today is Friday, the day that Jesus died on the Cross for your sins and mine. It was a terrible day to be on the face of this earth. Jesus suffered a terrible and horrible death. This is something that I myself would not want to see, but we do get a small glimpse of what that was like because of the movie, The Passion of the Christ.

BUT... what makes my "religion" so different from everyone elses was that MY GOD came BACK TO LIFE!!! He is alive and living in me and is waiting to live in you if you do not know Him. Romans 6:9 " For we know that since Christ was RAISED from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has a hold on him."!!!!!!

Romans 10:9-10 says, "If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believed and are justified, and it s with your mouth that you confess and are saved."

Romans 6:23 " For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

This weekend is the most powerful weekend of all of Christianity. Yes, Christmas is good. but I would have to say that Easter is even better. It is just sooo amazing to know that Christ died on the cross for me and he came back to life!

love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!
i really like this post
If you want to see my art

www.misesbozos.blogspot.com
Thanks!