Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random

A lot has happened since the last time I wrote.

I understand that this point in my life, it is the time where everyone gets married. I am excited for them and I am so happy that I get to be apart of my friends' special day. I bought my bridesmaid dress and woot I am excited and I feel honored that Melissa wants me to stand with her on her special day.

Of course... I think about what my wedding is going to be like. Who will be standing with me? What will my colors be? Will my dad cry when he walks me down the aisle? and the most important question of all.... Who will be my husband? I get so giddy thinking about him and the amazing life that we are going to have together. I think about all of the fun things that we are going to do together. All of the fun places in the world that we are going to get to go. I wonder about where we are going to live.

I dream too much.

6 weeks from today I will be considered a college graduate. That scares me. The unexpected is so exciting but not when I don't have a job in crappy economic times. But I am so excited and I know that my parents are going to be so proud of me because I will be the first to graduate from college. :)

Some more random thoughts...

It is almost April and there is a HUGE snowstorm headed towards H-town. ANOTHER reason why I don't want to live in Missouri... the weather is SOOOOO unpredictable!!!!

Ok that's all....

No comments: