Sunday, March 08, 2009

5 more years?

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am turning 22. 

I know that 22 is not old but man I feel like I am getting old and I don't want to get old. I think that I would like to stay 21 the age for a while. 

I was talking to one of my roommates and telling her about how my stepmom died when she was 27. When Lori turned 22 did she think to herself, I might only live 5 more years? I have been thinking about that a lot. She got married when she was 25 and then lived for 2 years after that. It just seems crazy to think that she was only 5 years older than I am right now when she died.

I hope that if the Lord decides to take me in 5 years, that I will have glorified him in all things. I want to hear the words from him, "Well done my good and faithful servant."

Just something to think about...

No comments: