Friday, February 22, 2008

AFRICA!!!

In 115 days I will be boarding a plane that will probably lead to another plane but eventually I will be in South Africa!! I am so excited that God has placed this opportunity in my lap. I have always wanted to go to Africa and here I am...talking about my soon to be adventure.

I'm praying that God will open my eyes to things that I wouldn't have seen before this trip. That God will continue molding me into the Woman of God that He wants me to become. I am praying that through this trip I will become a better person, friend, daughter, wife (one day), and love Christ so passionately that nothing will faze me.

South Africa. AFRICA...I'M GOING TO AFRICA!!

Please be praying for me as I prepare for this adventure.

love.

2 comments:

alex said...

Your gonna love it!!

Jenny B said...

yippee!!!