Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gibberish

As the semester winds down, it seems like drama winds up. The more I try to relax, the more it seems as if there is more drama. Boo hiss.

I worked in the nursery today and I had just two little girls to myself. They are precious. I went to eat Mexican food with some friends and that was a lot of fun. I layed outside because God has decided that the weather in Missouri needs to warm up a bit. I now have some color to my skin besides PALE WHITE. I took a little nappy and then went back to church to watch one little girl.

I have one final tomorrow but come on... all I have to do for my final is clean. How easy. Oh and I get to examine my pieces that I have created with my own two hands this semester.

It seems as if this semester has flown by. Probably because I have traveled a lot this semester.

Well that is what is on my mind right now. I'm super bored and there is really nothing else that I want to do....so I think that I will quit rambling now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mally, I have blogspot too...but I don't use it.

Jenny B said...

yay!! except not yay because we're leaving school soon... :(